First, thank you for volunteering your time and talent to help Country First with graphic design!
We would like to offer some additional designs in our only online shop, and thought it would be fun to invite members to submit designs to be used for Country First merchandise!
HERE'S HOW IT WILL WORK:
1) You submit your designs (as many as you'd like) by our October 3rd deadline (please review the Design Guidelines below);
2) Our team will review the designs, provide feedback, and may request slight modifications;
3) We will select a slate of designs for Adam Kinzinger's review;
4) One or more designs will be selected, go into production, and be offered for sale in the Country First Shop. Proceeds of our sales will help fund the movement!
5) Not only will we give the chosen designers a shout-out for their designs, all finalists will get free merch as a thank you from us!
Please let us know your intent to participate by signing up on this page -- that way we can keep you in the loop with any updates. Please also feel welcome to reach out to Riley Berg, who is managing this project, at [email protected].
- We've found merch designs are most popular when customers have an opportunity to shop their values and wear a message. For example, our "Country Over Party" design sells much better than shirts that simply have the Country First logo. Therefore, please do not use the Country First logo, but instead focus on one of the following themes:
- Mending Division
- Stand for Truth
- Demand the Truth
- Common Ground, Uncommon Spirit
- Reasonable People of Goodwill
- Country Over Party
- Family Before Party
OR something creative that you think speaks to the Country First ethos
- You should create any design for the front of a shirt/sweatshirt
- Designs should be your original work, and not utilize copyrighted material owned by others
- Designs should be submitted in JPG or PNG format (we will ultimately need it in an Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator format for design finalists.
- Designers understand this is a volunteer effort, without the expectation of financial compensation.
- Please submit the designs to our dedicated folder on Google Drive.
Again, please reach out with any questions! We look forward to working with you! :)
Liquid error: Internal error